вторник, 4 октября 2011 г.

About Myself

           Hi!
           My name is Victoria! I'm 17. I was born on the 12th of December, 1993 in N.Novgorod. I study at N.Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. My group  № 1111. My favorite subjects are: English, Physics and Technical drawing.
           I have a big family. There are 5 of us: my parents, brother and his wife, and I. My parents are very cheerful. My brother name is Andrew. He is chatty and careless.I love my brother! His wife name is Helen. They are graduate from NNGASU in 2007 year. Helen is on the honorary plank at the faculty of IAG. 
          As for me, I'm sensitive, sociable and sentimental. I enjoy cars and I prefer coffee in the morning. I adore autumn because I like rain and yellow leaves. I go in for table tennis and billiards. So, I live in style! Because, I earn additionally the artist 3 years. Also, I like listen to music. My favorite directions are: dub-step, rap, hip-hop, milomania, drum-and-bass, trans and shanson. Because, I always in movement. Well, I like  eating both at home and restaurants. My best friend name is Rita. She studies at the 2 course in NNGASU. 
          The end!


                                                                        I and Rita=))

Andrew and Helen!
                                                                      

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий